Jun 9, 2009

Cordell on Polyurethane Blanks

We caught up with Cordell Miller the other day and picked his brain on board design, quality, and production. He told us that he rode his "polys today and they just felt so dead." Not only is Cordy a great shaper, but he is also an insane surfer. Its hard to come by someone who can own it at both. We're amped that he's on board the Marko team and R&D-ing the heck out of our blanks! Thanks Cordy!

Posted below are a few shots of the man himself... Props to Tom Cozad over at Newport Surf Shots!





1 comment:

  1. Helo Mr.Marco! How are you? I hope happy always.
    I like look your photo in your Blog.
    I'm Mr.Fredik, from Nemberalla (surfing location) indonesia. Nice to meet you.
    if you want to come in my country, please you contact me by E-mail:ferdyadel@gmail.com
    Phone:+6285.239264444
    Or Visit my Blog :http://frediklusifromndaoisland.blogspot.com
    thank you guys.
    good luck !!!

    ReplyDelete